Sunday, December 09, 2007

Gimme Your Stuff!


Gimme Your Stuff



"Gimme Your Stuff" is a way for people around the world to exchange their stuff for foreign stuff. Cool. So, if you are from somewhere other than the US, contact me & we'll see what we can swap! (But I'll warn you, I'm cheap, don't like to spend much on postage but we'll see).

My wish list:
newspapers
magazines
postcards
old photographs
junk mail
anything you take for granted
cheap toys
anything local to your area
traditional recipes local to your area

What I can send:
Pretty much the same stuff as I requested, but I'm usually up for a challenge. Request something & I'll see if I can get it.

BTW, I live near Branson, Missouri, United States. It's like a hokey old-folks Las Vegas, if anyone wants anything from there.

2 comments:

E the L said...

hello! i'm ethel from Singapore. would you like to swap? comment at my post? thanks!

http://weblog.xanga.com/e_the_l/677881197/item.html

Nimologist said...

Hiya! I'm Jeanette from England, and like you, I don't like to spend much. If you'd like to do a small swap with me for some candies, magazines, postcards, small things like that, then get in touch with me at nimologist.blogspot.com or email me at twinklythegeek@hotmail.com. I go to both frequently so I'll definitely get back to you on either of them. Would love to swap with you! :)