Thursday, March 06, 2008

New Direction For My Business?


Chronicles Altered Arts may be undergoing a bit of a change in the near future. My tastes are changing, like they do every once in a while, and I'm thinking I need a more easily identifiable brand name. Although the current Chronicles name accurately describes what I do, people don't really understand what "altered art" is. The current name is also a bit too long, hard to remember, too long for many to want to type it into the browser.

I still enjoy the old vintage, dirty look of the work I typically do. Images that are mysterious and give hints to the past. But, I also enjoy the contemporary look and "shabby chic" style as well. Now, with my new baby girl, I am enjoying making pretty, dainty little toys, blankets, purses, shoes.

I just want to make sure I'm not locked into one particular style because I enjoy so many different styles.

So, just to let you know, don't be surprised if you see a name change soon!

No comments: